The Minibrew® General - 25 Gallon Conical Fermenter
If you are looking forward to 20 gallon batches, The General gets it done! Clean & Easy. Collect trub and yeast for your next beer from the large bottom valve, and skip the secondary fermentation vessel.
The new & improved easy-off larger lid makes cleaning it a simple process. And, the new Lid within a Lid allows you to make additions and dry hop without taking the larger lid off. You can simply use the 4" Threaded Lid which is located in the center of the Larger, take-off Lid.
To generate more sealing pressure on the larger lid, simply attach a set of rubber straps or ratchet straps from one side of the Top Hoop, up and over the Lid, and back down to the other side of the Top Hoop.
The General is also named after one of the Founding Fathers. The General George Washington was known to be one serious connoisseur of beer! In fact, he preferred a Porter.
Experience the tank used by professionals across the brewing industry. The conical design is unparalleled in its ability to deliver consistent results batch after batch. The 60 degree cone allows for the proper environment for convection currents to work for you while you are fermenting. It doesn't get any better than this!
Efficiency truly meets effective.
Forget about siphoning and pulling all the yeast and trub out along with your beer, with the included racking/tasting port. Eliminate potential contamination opportunities by completing your fermentation in one vessel. Transfers couldn't be easier.
Make the most efficient big batch you've made yet. For the Craft Brewery or the most serious of the home-brew crew.
Thermometer is sold separately.
Why the Minibrew®️25 Gallon Conical Fermenter?
- Arrives Ready to Brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to Clean, and Less Expensive than Stainless Steel.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings Included.
- Our Sturdy, All Metal Ridged Stand. Pre-drilled securing holes on the bottom.
- Save Money on Yeast by Reusing Your Collected Flocculated Yeast.
- 25 Gallon Capacity Leaves Plenty of Head Space for Your 20 Gallon Batches.
- Our Conical Fermenters are Proudly Made Right Here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Fermenter, Durable with Full 5/16 Inch Wall Thickness, with a Unique 60 Degree Conical Bottom and Cylindrical Top Gives a More Complete Fermentation, Faster.
2. Our Rigid All Metal Construction Stand.
3. Two Stainless Steel Weld-Less EZ Seal Bulkhead Fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 Inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless Steel Valves and Fittings are Included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples
◦ 1x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barb is included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube and 1x 1/2" plug for the thermometer port, if you choose not purchase a thermometer
5. Cork & Airlock and All Assembly Instructions. You'll receive everything you need to begin brewing the day you receive your fermenter, provided you have your ingredients.
The tank, when in the stand, measures 53" tall and 21.5" wide.
NOTE: Standard Shipping Does Not Apply to Canada, Alaska, Puerto Rico nor any Islands. Shipping is Very Reasonable for those Locations; Please Contact Us for Detailed Shipping Rates.
NOTE: Lead time for this product is approximately Two Weeks, however we often have several tanks in stock. Please call or email for further details and determine the most accurate and economical shipping method. If you have your own UPS, FedEx or another shipping provider, you may gladly use your own account on larger tank orders.