The Minibrew® 98er - 98 Gallon Conical Fermenter
Why the Minibrew 98 Gallon Conical Fermenter?
- Arrives Ready to Brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to Clean, and Less Expensive than Stainless Steel
- All Stainless Steel Fittings included.
- Included All Metal, All Aluminum Ridged Stand.
- Save Money on Yeast by Reusing Your Collected Flocculated Yeast.
- 98 Gallon Capacity Leaves plenty of Head Space for Your 60+ Gallon Batches.
- Our Fermenters are Proudly Made Right Here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Conical Fermenter, Durable with Full 5/16 Inch Wall Thickness, with a Unique 60 Degree Conical Bottom and Cylindrical Top Gives a More Complete Fermentation, Faster.
2. Our Rigid All-Aluminum Constructed Stand.
3. Three Stainless Steel Weld-Less EZ Seal Bulkhead Fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 inch
◦ 2 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless Steel Valves and Fittings are Included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and true
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples
◦ 2x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barbs are included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube and 1x 1/2" plug is included for the thermometer port, if you choose not to purchase a thermometer. Thermometer is sold separately.
5. Airlock and Cork.
6. All Assembly Instructions.
The lead time for this mold is about two or three weeks depending on scheduling. Sometimes we have one or two in stock.
Please call or e-mail for availability. Shipping for this size Fermenter will be determined at the time the unit is scheduled to ship. Please call or e-mail for more shipping information.