40 Gallon Conical Fermenter
The Minibrew® Barrel Maker - 40 Gallon Conical Fermenter
Our larger tanks ship in multiple boxes or on pallets, depending on which Fermenter and or which stand option you may desire. Therefore the rates are easiest to calculate when the shipping information is entered directly into the carrier sites, or contact is made with a freight forwarder who can provide multiple options based on how quickly something is needed. Therefore, we ask that you contact us regarding shipping and we'll be happy to help!
Without a stand, this size fermenter is capable of being stacked and several on top of each other. If you don't need a stand or can build one, need more than one fermenter, shipping would be substantially cheaper as the tanks can be stacked on the same pallet.
Brewing Great Beer is Up to You
Remove trub and dead yeast from the large bottom valve. Now you can skip the bright beer tank or the secondary fermentation vessel. Save the 30% of the yeast that is live for the next batch. Forget about siphoning as this is too risky when you are brewing a full barrel of beer, or anything else.
The new & improved easy-off larger lid makes cleaning it a simple process. And, the new Lid within a Lid allows you to make additions and dry hop without taking the larger lid off. You can simply use the 4" Threaded Lid which is located in the center of the Larger, take-off Lid.
To generate more sealing pressure on the larger lid, simply attach a set of rubber straps or ratchet straps from one side of the Top Hoop, up and over the Lid, and back down to the other side of the Top Hoop.
Load from the kettle through the bottom valve or through a port on the lid. Use the racking port for transferring to a keg, specific gravity testing and the opportunity to taste your beer in progress.
Eliminate potential contamination opportunities by completing your fermentation in one vessel.
Experience professional results batch after batch.
Thermometer is Included.
NOTE: Please Contact Us for Detailed Shipping Rates; There are several options, and contacting us before purchase will allow for the best rate possible.
Why the Minibrew® 40g Conical Fermenter?
- Arrives Ready to Brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to Clean, and Less Expensive than Stainless Steel.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings Included.
- Compact Design with Our Included All Metal Ridged Stand.
- Save Money on Yeast by Reusing Your Live Collected Flocculated Yeast.
- 40 Gallon Capacity Leaves Plenty of Head Space for Your 30-35 Gallon Batch.
- Our Fermenters are Proudly Made Right Here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Fermenter has 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation and faster.
2. Our rigid all metal construction stand is very stable.
3. Three stainless steel weld-less EZ Seal Weld-Less Bulkhead fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 Inch
◦ 2 x 1/2 inch - for both the racking port and thermometer port.
5. Stainless steel valves and fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for loading, filling and harvesting flocculating yeast.
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples.
◦ 1x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barb fitting is included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube and 1x 1/2" plug for the thermometer port. Thermometer is included.
6. Airlock and cork.
7. All assembly instructions. Everything you need to brew aside from ingredients!
The fermenter, when in the stand, measures 61" tall and 23" wide.
NOTE: After completion of the sale, setup and instruction files will be sent via eMail. All files are .pdf format, and can be downloaded through the link provided. If you do not receive the eMail, kindly send an eMail through the Contact Us form on the website, and we'll get that sent to you.
NOTE: 55 and 70 gallon conical tanks and stands are available upon request. these tanks are not shown, but will resemble the 40 gallon tank, just larger.
Please call or e-mail for availability. Shipping for this size Fermenter will be determined at the time the unit is scheduled to ship. Please contact us for more shipping information. All Sales are Final on Large Tanks.