NPT to 1.5" TC Adapter Fitting
Now you can continue using NPT threads to connect our new Tri-Clamp fittings and accessories!
Tri-Clamp fittings have long been used in the Food & Beverage Industries, but due to their wide-ranging use they are also commonly used in the Pharmaceutical & Medical fields to ensure sanitation while transferring liquids or medications.
- Food Grade SS304 Resists Corrosion and Ensures Long-Term Use
- Three Available sizes - 1/2", 3/4" and 1" NPT to 1.5" TC Fittings
- Uses 1.5" TC Silicone Gaskets and 1.5" TC Clamps. Ferrule size is 50.5mm.
- Easy to Install and Remove for Cleaning & Sanitizing. Polished surface.
- Rated for use in Food, Beverage and other Industries where Sanitation is Imperative.
When it comes to fluid equipment and sanitation, Tri-Clamp fittings are like no other. Making it simple and taking less time, Tri-Clamp fittings are the industry standard in moving food grade liquids and dairy products.
Made of Food Grade Stainless Steel (SS304), this adapter is used as a pipe connector to join an NPT fitting to a Tri-Clamp fitting, such as a Ball Valve, Sight Glass or any other 1.5" TC fitting.
To be used with a 1.5” Tri-Clamp Gasket and 1.5” Tri Clamp (50.5mm).
Gasket and hardware shown are not included and are intended to show use.
Purchase Includes Adapter + (1) 1.5" TC Silicone Gasket