101 Gallon Conical Fermenter
The Minibrew® 101 - 101 Gallon Conical Fermenter
Our 101 gallon fermenters ships ready to brew, direct from here in the USA. The 101 includes one 1" stainless steel bottom ball valve and one 1/2" racking port stainless steel ball valve. All valve and thermometer threads are stainless steel. The 1/2" thermometer thread is located below the label. The plastic is a full 5/16" thick.
Our larger tanks ship in multiple boxes or on pallets, depending on which Fermenter and or which stand option you may desire. Therefore the rates are easiest to calculate when the shipping information is entered directly into the carrier sites, or contact is made with a freight forwarder who can provide multiple options based on how quickly something is needed. Therefore, we ask that you contact us regarding shipping and we'll be happy to help!
The stand is made of aluminum, and allows for easy movement. You can either secure the stand in place, or you can place it on a dolley with wheels. With the bottom valve removes, you can easily remove the tank from the stand for cleaning purposes.
The lead time for this mold is about three weeks depending on scheduling. Please contact for availability and shipping.
The large fermenters are very popular with Wine Makers, Brewpubs and Microbreweries. The feedback has been extremely positive.
Both of the larger tanks, the 98er and the 101 retain the same 60 degree cone at the bottom of the tank. The difference is your preference coupled with what you intend to brew within the tanks. Beer or Wine. And, the style of what you are making can all be factors to consider before purchasing one the larger sized Conical Fermenters.
Because the Conical Fermenter will ship separate from the stand, we can use the fastest and most economical means possible to get your fermenter, and stand to you as quickly as we can.
Thermometer sold separately.
Why the Minibrew 101 Gallon Conical Fermenter?
- Arrives Ready to Brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to Clean, and Less Expensive than Stainless Steel.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings Included.
- All Metal, All Aluminum Ridged Stand.
- Save Money on Yeast by Reusing Your Collected Flocculated Yeast.
- Allow the 60 Degree Cone to Do All the Work.
- 101 Gallon Capacity Leaves Plenty of Head Space for Your 60+ Gallon Batch.
- Our Conical Fermenters are Proudly Made Right Here in the USA.
1. The Minibrew Conical Fermenter, durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster. The lid is removable and not designed to ferment under pressure.
2. Our Rigid All-Aluminum Constructed Stand.
3. Three Stainless Steel Weld-Less EZ Seal Bulkhead Fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 inch
◦ 2 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless steel valves and fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub.
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity samples.
◦ 1x vinyl 1/2 by 3/8 barbs are included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube and 1x 1/2" plug is included for the thermometer port, if you choose not to purchase a thermometer. Thermometer is not included.
5. Airlock and cork.
6. All assembly instructions.
The lead time for this mold is about three weeks depending on scheduling. Sometimes we have one or two in stock.
Please call or e-mail for availability. Shipping for this size Fermenter will be determined at the time the unit is scheduled to ship. Please contact us for more shipping information. All Sales are Final on Large Tanks.