13.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter
The Minibrew® Big Kahuna - 13.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter
If you are ready to start 10 gallon batches, the 13.5 gallon Minibrew fermenter is ready and waiting. We took the same design and science from our 6.5 gallon tank and created the Big Kahuna! The same lid system, the same component set as well as the same 60 degree cone. Fermenter comes with the thermometer.
Collect trub and yeast for your next beer from the large bottom valve, and skip the secondary fermentation vessel. Save your brew for drinking!
Forget about siphoning and pulling all the yeast and trub out along with your beer, with the included racking/testing port, which is found on the Cone of the tank.
Eliminate potential contamination opportunities by completing your fermentation in one vessel. Once you have your wort in the fermenter, it will not be opened again until you are ready to keg it, or bottle it. You may want to dry hop, and in that case you can simply unscrew the lid to make your additions. If you are flavoring certain recipes may call for an addition several days before kegging (or bottling), and in that case you can use the lid or simply use the Cork & Airlock port.
When the time comes to transfer your batch, you can use gravity, a pump, or you can transfer under pressure. Your choice, your preference.
Experience brewing at home like the professionals. When transferring, you can also use Pressure to make it easier, cleaner and with half of the work!
Why the Minibrew® 13.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter?
- Arrives Ready to Brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to Clean, and Less Expensive than Stainless Steel.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings Included.
- Compact Design with Our Included All Metal Sturdy Stand.
- Save Money on Yeast by Reusing Your Collected Flocculated Yeast.
- 13.5 Gallon Capacity Leaves Plenty of Head Space for Your 10 Gallon Batch.
- Our Conical Fermenters are Proudly Made Right Here in the USA.
- Use Pressure to Transfer your Finished Product into your Keg!
1. The Minibrew Fermenter, Durable with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top gives a more complete fermentation, faster. This is the Shape the Professionals Use.
2. Our Rigid All Metal Construction Stand. The Stand is Very Stable.
3. Two Stainless Steel Weld-Less EZ Seal Bulkhead Fittings.
◦ 1 x 1 inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless Steel Valves and Fittings are Included.
◦ 1 x 1 inch valve for harvesting flocculating yeast and trub
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and specific gravity measurement
◦ 1X 1/2 by 3/8 inch nylon barb thread for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
5. Cork & Airlock as well as the Red BUNA Gasket for the 4" Threaded Lid. All Assembly Instructions are eMailed. Everything you need to start brewing the day you receive your Fermenter, provided you have your ingredients. Also included are Instructions for Brewing.
Thermometer is Included.
EZ Seal Weldless Bulkhead Installation - Be sure to keep the ribs of the gasket against the tank walls. I recommend commercial grade, Teflon Tape. Follow the instructions on the tape for the number of Optimal Wraps. Wrap the entire set of threads on the bulkhead as well as on both ends of the Hex Nipple. Tighten and Secure, but not too tight otherwise you'll lose the benefit of the ribs on the gaskets.
NOTE: After completion of the sale, setup and instruction files will be sent via eMail. All files are .pdf format, and can be downloaded through the link provided. If you do not receive the eMail, kindly send an eMail through the Contact Us form on the website, and we'll get that sent to you.