EZ Seal Weld-Less Bulkhead
The EZ Seal Stainless Steel Weld-Less Bulkhead Fitting by Minibrew™
Now you can have stainless steel threads on any tank within seconds. We are so confident in the EZ Seal we use them for the Racking Port and Yeast Dump/Fill Valve Threads on all our World Class Conical Fermenters, Mash Tuns, and Hot Liquor Tanks. The Stainless Steel grade is SS304. The Gaskets are Food Grade Nitrile Buna-N material.
The EZ Seal Weld-Less Bulkhead began as a need for our fermenters, and has found its way into Maple Syrup Production Lines, Healthcare Settings, State Game and Wildlife Projects, Food Grade Dairy Machines, Medical Devices, Distilleries, and So Many More!
Now you can convert any Kettle into a Brew Kettle! Makes adding any NPT threaded piece of Hardware or Accessory as EZ as 1, 2, 3!
- Left Hand Threads - Will ensure the bulkhead stays tight even with increased pressure from liquid on the inside of the tank
- Internal NPT Female Thread Sizes are 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
- Easy to Install
Internal and External Threads Doubles the Attachment Capability
- Easy to Remove for Cleaning - Use Adjustable Wrench
- Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Leak Free
- Two FDA Approved Red Buna-N Gaskets or Two EPDM Industrial Strength Gaskets
- Dodecagon Back Flange (12-Sided) on the 1/2" & 3/4" Sizes (See Photos)
- Hex Back Flange (6-Sided) on the 1" Size (See Photos)
Install As Easy as 1-2-3:
- First Decide Where You Want to Locate the Threads.
- We Recommend a Step Drill Bit.
- 1-1/8” diameter hole for the 1/2” EZ Seal
- 1-3/8” diameter hole for the 3/4” EZ Seal
- 1 5/8" diameter hole for the 1" EZ Seal
- Install the Bolt with the Washer at the Base, Pushing it Through Your Hole From the Inside of the Tank. Place second gasket on the nut.
- Screw the Nut Counter Clockwise onto the Bolt.
- Commercial Grade Teflon Tape is Highly Recommended.
Variety: not only does the bulk head come in multiple sizes to fit any accessory you might have but we also have the option for FDA approved food grade quality or industrial strength EPDA quality gaskets.
Easy Install: A Weldless Option to add threads to any tank in seconds but also easily remove them to clean your equipment hassle free.
Long Lasting: Stainless steel bulkheads are strong and damage resistant giving you a superior choice compared to other brass based options which can rust or corrode.
Multi-Functional: Inner and outer threads on our bulk head allow multiple attachment options.
MiniBrew™ offers one of the most extensive selection of fittings and gasket grades in the industry. Available in diameters from 1/2” to to 1”, every fitting is produced to exact specifications. Gaskets come in Food Grade and EPDM options. In addition, all of our SS304 seals have been tested.