1/2" & 3/4" EZ Seal Weld-Less Bulkheads
The EZ Seal Stainless Steel Weld-Less Bulkhead Fitting by Minibrew®
Now you can have stainless steel threads on any tank within seconds. We are so confident in the EZ Seal we use them for the racking port and yeast dump/fill valve threads on all our World Class Conical Fermenters, Mash Tuns, and Hot Liquor Tanks. The Stainless Steel grade is SS304.
The EZ Seal Weld-Less Bulkhead began as a need for our fermenters, and has found its way into Maple Syrup Production Lines, Healthcare Settings, State Game and Wildlife Projects, Food Grade Dairy Machines, Medical Devices, Distilleries, and So Many More!
- Internal female Thread Sizes are 1/2" & 3/4"
- Easy to Install
- Has Thread on Both Sides of the Internal Hole
- Easy to Remove for Cleaning - Use Adjustable Wrench
- Food Grade
- Leak Free
- Two FDA Red Buna Gaskets
- Dodecagon Back Flange (12-Sided)
Install As Easy as 1-2-3:
- First Decide Where You Want to Locate the Threads.
- We Recommend a Hole Saw or Step Drill Bit.
- 1-1/8” diameter hole for the 1/2” EZ Seal
- 1-3/8” diameter hole for the 3/4” EZ Seal
- Install the Bolt with the Washer at the Base, Pushing it Through Your Hole From the Inside of the Tank. Place second gasket on the nut.
- Screw the Nut Counter Clockwise onto the Bolt.